Things to do in St Agnes and Further Afield
Things to do in St Agnes:
- Walk to Trevaunance Cove and hit the surf – Breakers Surf School can teach you how
- Walk the coastal path and discover old engine houses and tin mines
- Go kayaking and discover nearby sea caves – our friends at Koru Kayaking will take great care of you
- Climb to the top of St Agnes Beacon and get a 360 degree view of Cornwall
- Eat, drink and be merry – Schooners at Trevaunance Cove and Taste are our 2 favourite places to eat. For coffee and brunch you can’t beat the ‘good food at the heart of the community’ vibe at Canteen and The Sorting Office has some of the best cakes on the North Coast.
Where to start…